23.7.12

The Bookadda interview

Thanks to Bookadda.com for interviewing me. The questions were fun and interesting and I did enjoy answering them. The highlight of the interview? Reiterating that I do believe in "Get them by the balls and their hearts and minds will follow." ;)

And oh yes, another few days and my first novel, Confessionally Yours, should be in book stores. If you don't want to wait for the stores, you can order at uread.com or bookadda.com or Flipkart.


Here goes the bookadda.com interview: "Bookadda caught up with the debut author about the release, what she thinks about Indian men and how blogging is different from writing a novel."

PS: 1. If anyone actually sees the book at a store, I'd be much grateful if you could mail the picture to me. Since I am in Melbourne and the book's releasing in India, I won't otherwise get the chance to see it physically placed in a store. Sheepish asking that but hec, this is my first novel!
2. Also, assuming people will read the book and might consider reviewing it, good or bad, if you review the book or know someone who has, please leave the link here (comments) or mail me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...